Why join us?
We’ve got ambitious growth plans over the next five years and to achieve that we need to grow our team of Recruitment Associates, Recruiters and Heads of Practice across Procurement Heads, HR Heads and Executive Heads.
Last year was our most successful as a business, and we are on track to better that this year.
That’s where you come in.
What are the benefits of joining us?
We have listed some key benefits of joining us below. If you are interested in finding out more about Procurement Heads and having an informal, confidential chat with us, please call Craig on 07469 076614.
- Uncapped commission
- Competitive salary (negotiable DOE)
- Full training with funded professional development
- Membership of The Recruitment Network
- Vitality healthcare plan (after six months)
- 25 days annual leave, with one day extra per year of service (rising to 30 days)
- £50 towards a meal on your birthday
- Birthday presents
- Team away days (four days a year)
- Christmas closure (typically 2/3 free extra days leave)
- Trips abroad (Barcelona and Dubai previously)
- CSR days (2 a year)
- Long-term incentive plan (for senior hires, 100% of salary after 3 years)
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Free parking
- Brand new offices
What makes us different?
At Heads, we pride ourselves on our open, collaborative and supportive culture.
We have created a strong training and development programme for Recruitment Associates, which gives them all the tools to succeed and progress their careers in recruitment.
For Senior Recruiters, we give you the autonomy to push on with your careers, actively encouraging mentoring our Associates as well as funding professional development.
We celebrate success as a team and are united in our vision to deliver recruitment as a professional service.
At Heads, you won’t feel like a cog in the machine, you will play a key role in helping achieve our goals.
More a family than a team, we’d love you to join us.