Procurement Heads' Financial & Professional Services team is recruiting a Vendor Management Analyst on behalf of a multinational insurance business.
A multinational insurance business with a reputation for a creative and innovative working environment is looking to appoint a Vendor Management Analyst to be part of its IT team.
The Vendor Management Analyst is needed to support the growing IT vendor team with this role having a key focus on relationships both internally and externally as well as running their newly implemented MSP.
The role will report to the IT Vendor Relationship Management Lead and will be responsible for ensuring the vendor relationships deliver on their value and customer objectives.
The Vendor Management Analyst will be part of a team of four and is offering a tailored progression plan to grow with the function.
The role offers hybrid working with a minimum of two days a week in its Hampshire office.
As Vendor Management Analyst your key responsibilities will be:
- Supporting business strategy through a detailed understanding of the products and services provided by vendors, ensuring value for money and leveraging opportunities provided by the vendors.
- Overseeing vendor performance, and developing relationships to ensure costs reflect fair market value.
- Monitoring key vendors’ performance against contractual agreements ensuring a joined-up approach across performance, delivery, and compliance
- Overseeing designated Supplier Relationship Meetings ensuring consistency of approach and assuring performance in the delivery of services and compliance to relevant contracts
- Leading commercial review meetings ensuring adherence to SLAs/KPIs/service credits etc
Skills and experience:
- Proven involvement with vendors across the Financial Services Market, including managed service providers and contingent labour suppliers
- Demonstrate a good understanding of how to discuss financial terms and service levels either as a lead or as part of a negotiation team
- Proven ability to negotiate and deal with a range of stakeholders, both internal and external to the organisation.
- Ability to test and challenge business assumptions
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills; ability to build rapport and maintain a network of contacts.
- Demonstrable experience in preparing service metrics with the ability to analyse and interpret data/metrics
Benefits of the Vendor Management Analyst:
- Up to £38,000 base salary
- 23 days holiday (option to buy and sell)
- Double-matched pension (3% employee 6% employer)
- Up to 7.5% on target bonus
- Private medical insurance