A FTSE 100 is looking for a Strategic Sourcing Buyer. This role will help to facilitate and support contracting requirements across the organisation.
This is a great opportunity to join a large FTSE 100 organisation where you will be able to specialise in Procurement and Contracts. The role is offering great progression opportunities within the team and the wider business.
As Strategic Sourcing Buyer your responsibilities will include:
- Managing contracting requirements including negotiating contract terms and conditions
- Supplier management and collaboration with internal departments to update on contract progression
- Analyse significant and/or unique contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to address or elevate appropriate expertise
- Challenge third party contractual amends
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations and corporate policies
- Support the development of negotiation strategy on complex contractual issues
- Assist in identification, development and implementation of new contract policies and processes
- Responsible for managing the contract database
- Contact tracking and communication with Legal department and Sourcing teams.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience with contract drafting
- Proven ability to challenge contractual amends
- Great communication and project management skills
- Ability to move through complex contracts with on-time results
- Highly analytical and superb attention to detail
- Strong negotiation and relationship building experience
- Professional individual
- Ability to work under pressurised timelines and deadlines
- Confident presenter
- Desire to mentor and impart contracting skills on the wider team
- Versatile influencer, not afraid to challenge across all levels of seniority
How to apply:
To discuss the Strategic Sourcing Buyer role in more depth please contact Hannah Abraham at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 7425 489 269 | +44 (0) 1962 869838. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.