Procurement Heads have partnered with a leading organisation within the engineering and technology space to recruit a Supply Chain Specialist.
We’re working with a leading organisation that provides world-class procurement support for organisations across the globe, to recruit a Supply Chain Specialist.
As a Supply Chain Specialist, you’ll report into the Business Partner for people services and operate within corporate services area covering Marketing, Health, Safety and Environment, Security, Facilities, and Learning and Development.
This is a hybrid opportunity with there being an expectation of 2-3 days a week from its Hampshire-based site.
As Supply Chain Specialist your key responsibilities will be:
- Supporting various stakeholders (up to and including board level) with diverse requirements
- Sourcing suppliers, including undertaking appropriate on-boarding and BACM (Anti-Bribery and Corruption) checks
- Executing Non-disclosure Agreements and other standard contractual agreements
- Issuing Invitation to Tenders (ITT) and Request for Quotations (RFQ)
- Undertaking supplier negotiations, adjusting style and technique as needed to secure favourable terms
- Ensuring full compliance with policies and procedures
- Creating category plans to leverage spend and drive value
- Implementing a tailored contract and relationship management model
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience in working with indirect spend categories
- Demonstrable track record of developing and maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Methodical and analytical mindset and able to apply procurement theory in a flexible, efficient, and effective manner
- Experienced in supplier management and development activities driving supplier performance
- Strong business acumen, experienced in commercial and contract negotiations
Benefits of the Supply Chain Specialist role include:
- Hybrid working
- Private healthcare