To further support this continued transformation, a requirement has arisen for a Supply Chain Manager to join the team and head up all activity.
This organisation has experienced an enormous spike in growth and expansion during 2017, with headcount increasing by over 40% and budgets continuing to rise.
To further support this continued transformation, a requirement has arisen for a Supply Chain Manager to join the team and head up all activity related to Profit/Loss, Cost Reduction, Materials delivery, Logistics and Inventory management.
- Overall responsibility for inventory levels in line with financial targets
- Head up Inventory management and delivery to Customer SLA’s
- Overseeing purchasing and sourcing activity to fulfil organisational and market needs.
- Achieve overall cost savings within buying/purchasing against agreed KPI’s.
- Negotiation & Supplier/Contract Management
- Manage Logistics (Import/Export) and Warehousing/Storage of all goods
- Direct line management of Purchasing, Inventory and Stores teams (4 direct reports)
- Promote continuous improvement culture within the wider organisation.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in Purchasing/Supply chain management in high paced Manufacturing/Electrical/Technical Directs environments.
- CIPS Qualified (Preferred)
- Commercially minded
- Able to work autonomously and lead a team.
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills.
For more information or to be considered for this role please contact Tom on 01962 869 838 or email firstname.lastname@example.org