A company spread across 7 regions is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to join their growing procurement team in Ringwood. This company envisage a large growth in business over the next 5 years and is growing a functioning procurement team to help the company reach its goal. You will be representing this company all over the country, checking on builds, managing supplier relationships, ensuring cradle to grave runs smoothly, creating preventative systems to ensure that potential risks to other sites are mitigated. Working closely with the Procurement Analyst to ensure that suppliers’ performance is on par with the company’s aspirations. As a greenfield role you will create and implement non‐conformance systems and reporting and with the support of the Procurement Analyst you will be creating and managing a robust supplier performance regime, building on the MI provided by the Procurement Analyst in order to illustrate and detail ongoing issues to Category Managers. This company is part of the housing industry and has maintained a 5-star rating for 14 years in a row of which no other company in this industry has accomplished. This is something that the company is very proud of and this pride flows down to how they support their employees.
They are looking for someone with experience in Supply Chain who want that step up, autonomy and the opportunity to put their own systems in place. The autonomous role involves travel, visiting the sites where the builds happen so not only are you a key member of the office team, you will also be given a car/allowance and the trust to work beyond the office. They are a thriving business, so this role will be very busy. This company can be working on 50 builds at one time so as you can imagine there’s always something to do!
- Support Supply Chain Analyst with supply chain reporting of group framework compliance
- Support Category Managers with KPI analysis for quarterly Supplier Relationship Management meetings
- Undertake ad hoc unannounced site audit checks to measure group compliance with framework agreements, particularly focusing on trades with known compliance issues
- Document process and procedures, making available on a central location and keep updated
- Work with subcontractors to ensure product specification is clearly understood
- Work closely with Regions to identify supply chain issues supporting Category Managers in ensuring any potential supplier service delivery issues are avoided
- Develop a supply chain systems strategy to improve the efficiency of the procurement function. Evaluate new systems and assess value to McCarthy & Stone
- Maintain internal systems to ensure they reflect current supply chain information
This is a fabulous opportunity because it gives you the opportunity to impress and implant your own strategies that could take off. For more information please call Chizoba on 01962 869 838 or email firstname.lastname@example.org