This leading FTSE 250 Financial Services organisation is undergoing a large procurement transformation and is looking to grow their Supplier Management capability with the addition of a talented Supplier Relationship Manager.
The focus of the role is supplier management, specifically within key business areas, working closely with suppliers to enable them to deliver agreed services, drive performance and manage risk.
This would be an excellent opportunity for a passionate Supplier Management, Contract Management or Procurement professional with an indirect procurement background who is looking to work in a fast-paced, innovative and progressive business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Head of Supplier Relationship Management to embed a standardised framework across key functions through close partnership with Procurement business partners and Supplier Assurance teams.
- Partner with business stakeholders to ensure that supplier relationships are managed in line with standards and procedures.
- Oversee the on-boarding, supplier management meetings, change management, renewal strategies, exit strategies and transitional arrangements across supplier relationships.
- Maintain supplier contracts and information within the supplier management system.
- Compile and analyse monthly management reports to show the movements, trends and risks across third party supplier base
- Develop effective relationships with other areas of the Group to ensure alignment and endorsement of supplier management activities (e.g. Legal, Credit, Risk, Compliance)
Requirements: Skills & Experience
- Experience of supplier relationship management and/or Procurement experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with experience of business partnering stakeholders within a matrix environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of SYSC 8 and other key regulatory obligations related to third party management
- Technical experience of risk identification and risk management
- Experience of utilising the opportunities presented by e-sourcing platforms