As Supplier Relationship Manager you will join a values-led, growing and exciting international technology business and play a key role in ensuring they deliver cost savings, maximum value and quality service across the organisation.
As Supplier Relationship Manager, you will be a key player for the Operations Category team in delivering the strategic objectives, working with key stakeholders across the business and managing the contract to ensure good project delivery. This role allows for complete autonomy and is also relationship led so the projects will be yours to manage, analysing the market and industry data, implementing procurement strategies, evaluating bids, awarding contracts and managing delivery.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience running tenders
- Technology knowledge/background or an understanding of digital hardware and software
- Confident building relationships with suppliers and stakeholders
- Contract management, meeting KPIs
In applications, we will be looking for:
- A knowledge of OJEU
- CIPS is desirable
- A proven track record in following essential criteria and competencies
- Strategic procurement and supplier/contract management experience in the relevant category areas
- Strong knowledge of spend analytics and reporting
- Experience of procurement strategy and delivery
- Proven track record in engaging and influencing and engaging a complex and diverse range of stakeholders and customers
- The ability to be flexible in your approach to work allocated
Benefits of the Supplier Relationship Manager role include:
- Great pension scheme
- Performance-related bonus
- 25 days annual leave (30 days after five years), bank holidays and an extra 3 days over Christmas
- Plus lots of other exciting benefits
To discuss the Supplier Relationship Manager role in more depth please contact Chizoba Uzuegbunam at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call 07393 140 509| +44 (0) 1962 869838. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.