A renowned telecoms company is embarking on a bold transformation project and recruiting a Supplier Relationship Manager
Procurement Heads is delighted to be partnered with a telecommunications company that’s at the heart of critical infrastructure nationwide.
The business is the driving force behind a smarter and greener life in the UK and plays an instrumental role in the government’s net-zero targets.
The business is undergoing a huge transformation across its commercial team and is recruiting a number of new positions across SRM, Procurement and Category Management.
As Supplier Relationship Manager, reporting to the Director of SRM, you will be joining a heavily strategic function that will be at the forefront of business operations and expansions.
The SRM team look after 16 key suppliers with a spend of circa £600m, therefore you will be managing extremely high-value and long-term contracts for the business.
As Senior Supplier Manager you will be responsible for:
- Own the relationship with up to 4 strategic suppliers with a contract value of £30-50m.
- Manage complex stakeholder environments and be able to work effectively across all stages of the contract lifecycle.
- Proactively manage the relationship and engagement with suppliers,
- The role is about gaining commitment from the supplier for investment in innovation that will be critical in delivering the company’s purpose over the coming 10-15 years:
- Collaborate on building forward-facing supplier strategies focused on value-add creation, aligned to Business & Development Plan, CTO roadmap, ESG agenda, Commercial strategy, and associated business strategies.
- Identify and deliver 360-degree strategic initiatives across Value Add, Risk & Safety, Performance, and Commercial value for money.
- Maintain deep knowledge of the supplier’s business performance and market trends.
- A salary of up to £70,000
- Up to £7,000 car allowance
- 20% bonus
- Private Medical
- Competitive Pension
- And much more!