An IT company devoted to making the world a more efficient and safe place is looking for a hands-on Subcontract Manager to provide and manage contractual legislation and interactions with suppliers.
Creating and utilising subcontractor relationships, you will be the prime negotiator for the success of two new bids.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has worked with creating and amending contractual terms and enjoys making an impact whilst working independently to achieve day-to-day objectives. This role is also managerial so is great for someone wanting to be a coach and review the work of other professionals. With the company’s ambition to become the leaders in their industry, this is a very exciting role for someone who likes to make an impact.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Providing commercial, contractual and technical interpretation on all subcontract terms and conditions and schedules with a focus on contractual interactions with the subcontractors.
- Managing and negotiating any amendments of terms any flow down of terms/contract amendments with Head of Commercial
- Collating and preparing all NDAs for subcontractor personnel as well as the administration of sub-leases with subcontractors, ensuring subcontractor terms comply with all terms and conditions and supporting schedules.
- Preparation of contract change proposals with Head of Commercial – Logistics where required
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the Subcontractor
This is a challenging and rewarding role, suitable for a team player who is able to effectively collaborate across functional areas, e.g. logistics, IT, finance.
Risk management, resolving issues and the ability to capitalize on opportunities makes this role a great fit for someone who also enjoys forming relationships, communicating and problem solving in a collaborative and also managerial way.