Are you looking for a challenge? Does fast-paced, versatile work excite you? A great opportunity has emerged for someone who likes to make an impact.
This is a Subcontracts Manager role within an IT company and your main responsibility will be to create and manage the contracts as well as manage supplier relationships.
Your role is important because you will help to shape the bids that secure business for the company and help them to become the leaders in their profession.
This is an exciting role because of the vast amount of industries and companies that you will work with, in addition, this is an opportunity to work on a transformation programme with one of the biggest defence companies in the country.
Sourcing services for companies who require contracts with IT specialist suppliers are one of a few elements of this role.
As Subcontracts Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing commercial, contractual and technical interpretation on all subcontract terms and conditions and schedules with a focus on contractual interactions with the subcontractors
- Managing and negotiating any amendments of terms and flow down of terms/contract amendments with the Head of Commercial
- Collating and preparing all NDAs for subcontractor personnel as well as the administration of sub-leases with subcontractors, ensuring subcontractor terms comply with all terms and conditions and supporting schedules
- Preparation of contract change proposals with the Head of Commercial – Logistics where required
- Develop and maintain a strong working relationship with the Subcontractor
Skills and experience required:
- 3-5 years’ worth of Procurement experience
- A good level of understanding of subcontract management
- Exposure to customers and suppliers in the defence industry
- An appetite to learn
- Experience negotiating with suppliers and drafting terms and conditions
- An understanding of IT integrated systems
Benefits of the Subcontracts Manager role include:
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible benefits
- CIPS support
To discuss this role in more depth please contact Chizoba Uzuegbunam at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 7785 622635 | +44 (0) 1962 869838. All enquiries are handled confidentially.