Are you looking for a challenge? Does fast-paced, versatile work excite you? A great opportunity has emerged for someone who likes to make an impact.
This is a Sub-Contracts Manager role within an IT company and your main responsibility is to create and manage contracts as well as manage supplier relationships. Your role is important because you will help shape the bids that secure business for the company and help them become the leaders in their profession. This is an exciting role because of the vast amount of industries and companies that you will work with. Sourcing services for companies who require contracts with IT specialist suppliers are one of a few parts to this role.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Providing commercial, contractual and technical interpretation on all subcontract terms and conditions and schedules with a focus on contractual interactions with the subcontractors.
- Managing and negotiating any amendments of terms and flow down of terms/contract amendments with the Head of Commercial
- Collating and preparing all NDAs for subcontractor personnel as well as the administration of sub-leases with subcontractors, ensuring subcontractor terms comply with all terms and conditions and supporting schedules.
- Preparation of contract change proposals with Head of Commercial – Logistics where required
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with the Subcontractor
This is a challenging and rewarding role, suitable for a team player who is able to effectively collaborate across functional areas, e.g. logistics, IT, and finance. If you would be interested in applying, please upload an up to date CV today, or call Chizoba on 01962 869838 to discuss this role in more detail.