Procurement Heads is delighted to be working with an organisation which specialises in process transformations within the defence industry.
A leading process transformation organisation is looking to recruit a Subcontract Manager within their procurement team to be responsible for the administration, compliance and risk management of subcontracts across a portfolio of UK Programmes and bids.
The Subcontract Manager will report to the Head of Subcontracts and have multiple stakeholders.
As a Subcontract Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Subcontractor contract negotiation, administration and close out, including ensuring the flow down of amendments from Prime level.
- Subcontractor contract interpretation and application. Reviewing contractual obligations and ensuring alignment of understanding with the subcontractor.
- Subcontractor relationship management. Acting as a primary contact point with subcontractors to manage matters relating to teaming, award and contract performance.
- Managing internal stakeholders to ensure alignment to the subcontract and compliance requirements.
- Subcontractor development, sourcing and diversity. Working with the subcontractors to develop commercial solutions to deliver growth for the UK business.
- Subcontractor contract compliance and risk management.
Salary and benefits:
- £45,000 per annum
- Hybrid working (2/3)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
If you are a proactive and motivated procurement professional with experience managing contracts and subcontracts within procurement, this could be the next role for you.