An acquisitive, multinational financial services organisation with transformation on the agenda for 2021 and an emphasis on upskilling and embracing technology is recruiting a brand-new Senior Supplier Relationship Officer role to manage the data category.
This role would be perfect for someone who’s passionate about Procurement and Supplier Relationship Management and you’d be joining a rapidly growing area of the business with fantastic career progression opportunities.
Sourcing experience is not essential, although a background in supplier relationship or account management coupled with strong knowledge of the data market, an interest in data and the suppliers that provision these services would be needed to take on this role.
As Senior Supplier Relationship Officer (Data) your key responsibilities will be:
- Managing supplier performance through adherence to SLAs and KPIs to drive performance and value-add
- Supporting and driving ESG within the supply chain providing support to ensure suppliers are acting responsibly
- Organising supplier innovation sessions, joint planning and gain-share approach where appropriate
- Identifying risks of new suppliers, tiering and managing those risks involved; managing risk through robust due diligence practices in alignment with existing guidance and processes
- Working with other business areas to ensure suppliers comply with internal policy and UK regulations
- Building effective relationships with all stakeholders on a local level (and a global level via Group Procurement) through proactive engagement, collaborative working practices and a lean and flexible approach to work
- Developing and embedding a clear supplier relationship management framework – identifying key suppliers through a segmentation framework
Skills and experience:
To be a success in this role, you will have previous SRM, Account Management, Client Liaison or Service Delivery experience as well as the following:
- An understanding of insurance data for both direct and broker customers
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability to develop relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to identify and manage risks
- Proven ability to drive innovation and continuous improvement
- A degree and CIPS would be desirable but not essential.
Benefits of the Senior Supplier Relationship Officer (Data) role include:
- 5% matched pension
- 4 x life cover
- 25 days holiday
How to apply:
To discuss the Senior Supplier Relationship Officer (Data) role in more depth please contact James Dobbin at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 7785 622635. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.