Procurement Heads is looking for a Senior Subcontract Manager for a defence industry client.
Procurement Heads is working with a defence support organisation which provides logistics management and support to the defence industry.
We are recruiting a Senior Subcontract Manager to work within the procurement and commercial team to develop and negotiate existing subcontract agreements and assess new business proposals within current programmes.
As Senior Subcontract Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Advise, guide and engage with internal and external stakeholders for appropriate and successful outcomes
- Negotiate terms and conditions, specifications/statement of work, price, date of delivery and other contractual and licensing provisions with subcontractors.
- Create subcontract modifications
Qualifications and experience:
- MCIPS is desirable
- Experience negotiating terms and conditions
- Successful track record of managing a variety of subcontract types
- Well-developed organisational, written, communication skills and presentation skills.
Benefits of the role include:
- £60-65,000 per annum
- Pension – 9%
- 25 days leave
- Flexible benefits