Do you want to grow your career within an inclusive and highly consultative culture?
Are you competitive and driven to succeed? Are you motivated by personal success but balance this by operating with integrity? If the answers to these questions is Yes, then you could be the perfect fit for Procurement Heads!
Based in Winchester, we are a boutique Recruitment Consultancy specialising in the recruitment of Procurement Professionals. Launched in 2012 we operate 4 regional practices across London, Surrey & Sussex, Hampshire & Dorset and Berkshire & Oxfordshire, working with many of the UK’s leading brands, organisations and businesses. We are very proud of our market leading reputation and have been nominated two years’ running in the REC Awards’ ‘Best Professional Services Agency’ category. But, we’re not stopping there we’re now looking for more talented people to help take us to the next level.
We’ve built a highly experienced and successful management structure with the team having 90 years recruitment experience and now we’re looking to build on that and create the leaders of the future. We’re looking for a talented Senior Recruitment Consultant to join and help share in our success, but only the ambitious need apply. We have a shared vision and strategy for the future; together our team aim to become the leading recruiter of procurement professionals in the UK.
What we look for in return:
- Ideally some experience of working within a recruitment, sales or customer-facing business and a good understanding of a commercial, business environment
- A self-starting attitude with competitive drive and the ability to work autonomously and take ownership
- Excellent internal and external relationship building skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good IT and administration skills
- A desire and commitment to doing things differently within a values-based culture
- A passion to succeed and help drive Procurement Heads to be the recruiter of choice
In the role of Senior Recruitment Consultant you will:
• Identify and attract potential candidates using all sourcing tools at your disposal including social media platforms, distribution networks, referrals and advertising.
• Maintain an accurate database of talent to know who and where potential candidates are and when they are available.
• Generating leads by interviewing candidates to gain valuable market insight to follow up on, converting those leads into active roles to recruit for.
• Meet candidates to establish their suitability for roles.
• Provide CV advice and interview technique guidance.
• Maintain regular contact to ensure awareness of commercial developments.
• Brief candidates to ensure they are fully prepared and set up for success when attending interviews.
• Manage the whole selection process, managing preparation, feedback and progression to next stage.
• Support candidates through offer negotiation process and manage all expectations.
• ‘Blur the line’ between candidate and client relationship, converting senior candidates to recruiting clients by leveraging position as trusted expert.
- Build and develop client portfolio to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs across FTSE 250, SME’s, Public Sector and Not for Profit entities.
- Business development through calls, meetings, referrals and networking events to sell Procurement Heads.
- Identify decision makers within the organisations.
- Network across your industry sector to ascertain market trends and growth areas.
- Present suitable candidates to clients ensuring they meet the required brief.
- Manage the recruitment process from brief to offer stage, providing excellent service with positive commercial outcomes.
- Provide full aftercare service to the business and secure any possible future business.
- Hit fee revenue targets through sustained business development activity.
- Lead an annual event in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support that leverages your network to provide a ‘value add’ proposition whilst fundraising.
- Actively drive a culture within the business of high performance and ‘can do’, suggesting and leading on business development initiatives, providing energy and momentum across the office.
- Act as mentor to those in more junior roles, collaborating and facilitating their learning through inclusion in activities.
- Support the managers in their activities, showing the ‘art of the possible’.
If you are a passionate about recruitment and want to work for a business with a great reputation that can support you in developing a highly successful career, then this is the right time to get in touch. Transforming the perception of traditional recruitment, we don’t operate old-school recruitment KPI’s but our high-performance culture seeks to develop and reward strong performers. You’re not expected to be suited and booted when you’re not meeting people, and we pride ourselves on being
forward thinking and mature in our approach to business.
At Procurement Heads, we’re a very strong team and are lucky enough to consider our colleagues friends. We regularly enjoy a number of social activities outside of the office together – anything from a team breakfast to cocktail masterclasses to paintballing! Our last 2 annual rewards were to Barcelona and Dubai! We are proud of the culture we have worked hard to create and it’s important that anybody joining our business is aligned with our values; acting with integrity, putting people first, being innovative and rewarding relationships to continually exceed expectations.
If this sounds like you, and you’d enjoy being part of the Heads Family, then please call us on 01962 869 838.
Visit our Work For Us pages to find out more about us!