Based in Southampton, we are a boutique Recruitment Consultancy which specialises in the recruitment of Procurement Professionals.
Are you a competitive Senior Recruitment Consultant who is driven to succeed?
Are you motivated by personal success but balance this by operating with integrity?
If the answers to these questions are yes, then you could be the perfect fit for Procurement Heads!
As Senior Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Identify and attract potential candidates using all sourcing tools at your disposal including social media platforms, distribution networks, referrals and advertising
- Maintain an accurate database of talent to know who and where potential candidates are and when they are available
- Generating leads by interviewing candidates to gain valuable market insight to follow up on, converting those leads into active roles to recruit for
- Meet candidates to establish their suitability for roles
- Provide CV advice and interview technique guidance
- Maintain regular contact to ensure awareness of commercial developments
- Brief candidates to ensure they are fully prepared and set up for success when attending interviews
- Manage the whole selection process, managing preparation, feedback and progression to the next stage
- Support candidates through offer negotiation process and manage all expectations
- ‘Blur the line’ between candidate and client relationship, converting senior candidates to recruiting clients by leveraging position as a trusted expert
- Build and develop client portfolio to identify organisations that have current or future recruitment needs across FTSE 250, SMEs, Public Sector and Not for Profit entities
- Business development through calls, meetings, referrals and networking events to sell Procurement Heads
- Identify the decision-makers within the organisations.
- Network across your industry sector to ascertain market trends and growth areas
- Present suitable candidates to clients ensuring they meet the required brief
- Manage the recruitment process from brief to offer stage, providing excellent service with positive commercial outcomes
- Provide full aftercare service to the business and secure any possible future business
- Hit fee revenue targets through sustained business development activity
- Lead an annual event in aid of Macmillan Cancer Support that leverages your network to provide a ‘value add’ proposition whilst fundraising
- Actively drive a culture within the business of high performance and ‘can do’, suggesting and leading on business development initiatives, providing energy and momentum across the office
- Act as a mentor to those in more junior roles, collaborating and facilitating their learning through inclusion in activities
- Support the managers in their activities, showing the ‘art of the possible’
Skills and experience required:
- Ideally some experience of working within recruitment, sales or customer-facing business and a good understanding of a commercial, business environment
- A self-starting attitude with a competitive drive and the ability to work autonomously and take ownership
- Excellent internal and external relationship building skills
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good IT and administration skills
- A desire and commitment to doing things differently within a values-based culture
- A passion to succeed and help drive Procurement Heads to be the recruiter of choice
Benefits of the Senior Recruitment Consultant role include:
- Excellent base salary
- Highly competitive commission structure
- High-performance bonus
- 25-30 days holiday
- Christmas Shutdown
- Free parking
- £50 birthday gift
- Quarterly and annual incentives
To discuss the Senior Recruitment Consultant role in more depth please contact Rupert Gaster at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 1962 869838. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.