A new opportunity has arisen for a strategically-minded Procurement professional to join a renowned FTSE 100 organisation, to lead a world-class procurement service within their Fleet Management Division.
As Senior Procurement Manager, you will manage a team and lead complex, high-value negotiations with key suppliers, playing an integral role in delivering the Fleet Category strategy. You will have proven commercial acumen with experience working within a fast-paced, multifaceted organisation.
This is a unique opportunity to join a highly driven and forward-thinking organisation, with the option of flexible working.
• To lead and provide input to the future direction of the procurement function.
• To lead procurement plans within Fleet / Automotive to deliver maximum commercial advantage.
• To negotiate optimal commercial and contractual arrangements with suppliers.
• To lead complex procurement negotiations in the business and externally with Suppliers.
• Where applicable, to be accountable for maximising team performance, delivering stretching targets and keeping within budget parameters.
• To lead on the large, complex procurement deals, interfacing with the most senior levels or internal and external clients to develop requirements and ensure best value solution.
• Drive and deliver optimal commercial solutions by understanding and leveraging the end-to-end business factors.
• Proven expertise in Fleet Category Management and negotiating and drafting supply contracts.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, working in a fast paced and sometimes pressured environment.
• Excellent relationship and stakeholder engagement / management skills
This is a great opportunity to join a world-leading organisation. Please send your CV to email@example.com or call on 01962 869 838 for more information.