One of the biggest global names in the Pharmaceutical industry has an opportunity for a Senior Procurement Manager to join as a leading figure within their growing indirect services function.
Reporting into the Head of Procurement, this is very much a greenfield role that offers the opportunity to create, develop and implement robust category strategies across Marketing, Travel, Corporate & HR services, IT, Fleet, Logistics and Facilities Management.
As Senior Procurement Manager, you will work closely with stakeholders across the entire business and have responsibility for leading and managing category strategies along with commercial and contractual interaction with external suppliers.
You will be highly-motivated with a natural flair for negotiation and relationship management, with the ability to engage with senior stakeholders, working across multiple local, European and global Procurement Projects
You’ll ideally tick the following boxes, but don’t worry if you are missing a few…
- Degree in Business/Finance or related field strongly preferred. MBA /CIPS desirable
- 5+ years’ experience in a strategic sourcing / category management role
- Excellent stakeholder management capability
- Strong leadership, collaboration, problem solving, and conflict management skills
- Experience in multinational companies, complex matrix organizations, and exposure to international teams
This is a great opportunity to join a world-leading organisation. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01962 869 838 for more information.