Based in the heart of West London, this cutting-edge engineering solutions company is seeking a Senior Procurement Manager – Fleet Procurement to work in a brand-new office and business unit, leading on front-line activities to the Emergency Services sector.
As Senior Procurement Manager – Fleet Procurement, you will be responsible for managing the material and service requirements across the Emergency Services functions for this FTSE 250 business.
The business supports clients across a host of sectors and has a division spend in excess of £900m per annum.
The Senior Procurement Manager is a hands-on and dynamic role and you will possess a background in Fleet Procurement or Automotive Procurement, which will enable you to manage two prestigious government fleet contracts in London. Additionally, you will need a gregarious and confident personality with the gravitas to influence and you will need to forge strong relationships with each of the contract managers with a view to taking on all Procurement activity over time.
Moreover, you will need a robust and resilient personality and be a strong leader who can navigate your way through complex political landscapes. You will equally need the ability to win hearts and minds and lead and build a team in the long term.
Working in a small, but high-performing team, you will need the following experience:
- A background in Fleet or Automotive Procurement
- 5 years in a relevant role, able to operate at all levels within the organisation
- Experience in developing and delivering Procurement and supply chain strategies
- Demonstrable experience delivering successful sourcing projects in large, complex and decentralised corporate environments
- Highly commercial, with a proven ability to use procurement to unlock value for the business
- Excellent communication skills
With a strong emphasis on career progression and upskilling, this is a particularly exceptional opportunity to make your mark in a brand new business unit within a well-established and well-regarded company.
To discuss this role in more depth please contact James Dobbin at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 7785 622635 | +44 (0) 1962 869838. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.