Based in the heart of West London, this cutting-edge engineering solutions company is seeking a Senior Procurement Manager – Fleet Procurement to work in a brand-new office and business unit, leading on front-line activities to the Emergency Services sector.
With a division spend in excess of £900m per annum, this FTSE 250 business supports clients across a host of sectors, and you’ll be responsible for managing the material and service requirements across the Emergency Services function.
A hands-on and dynamic role, you’ll possess a background in Fleet Procurement or Automotive Procurement, enabling you to manage two prestigious government fleet contracts in London. You will need a gregarious, confident personality and the gravitas to influence as you will need to forge strong relationships with each of the contract managers with view to take on all Procurement activity over time.
Working in a small, but high-performing team, you’ll need the following experience:
- A background in Fleet or Automotive Procurement
- 5 years in relevant role, able to operate at all levels within the organisation
- Experience in developing and delivering Procurement and supply chain strategies
- Demonstrable experience delivering successful sourcing projects in large, complex and decentralised corporate environments
- Highly commercial, with a proven ability to use procurement to unlock value for the business
- Excellent communication skills
With a strong emphasis on career progression and upskilling, this is an exceptional opportunity to make your mark in a brand new business unit within a well-established, well-regarded company.
To discuss this role in more depth please contact James Dobbin at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 7785 622635 | +44 (0) 1962 869838 . All enquiries are handled confidentially.