This FTSE household retail brand is synonymous with quality; quality products, quality leadership and quality work.
They are offering the chance to join as Senior Procurement Manager leading the strategy across Infrastructure, Networks and Cloud spend.
Reporting to the Head of IT Procurement your role will be to drive value out of some large-scale outsourced contracts with IBM and BT in particular.
This is a fast-paced, objectives orientated environment and you will need to be used to working on an agile basis. Their offices are West London based, but most meetings are with suppliers and therefore the need to be in offices will only be where there is a collaborative benefit to being face-to-face.
The key purpose of the role is as follows:
- To partner technology stakeholders in the delivery of strategic/transformation priorities involving GNFR strategic partners and other third party suppliers, providing a single point of contact and becoming trusted advisors.
- Lead the end-to-end commercial activities for the category across the group, building a strong partnership with strategic GNFR suppliers, making it easier and faster to do business, innovate and maximise value.
- Ensure optimisation of the technology budget through successful negotiation of costs, delivering quantifiable savings, achieving targets and challenges set by the business.
- Improve delivery assurance through negotiation and implementation of appropriate contractual safeguards that meet operational needs, mitigate risk and incentivise positive/collaborative partner behaviour.
- Support the development and implementation of the group’s Procurement Transformation Strategy
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Commercial management of existing outsourced services, leading contract change activities, identifying opportunities to drive efficiencies, reduce cost and maximise value.
- Collaboration with senior IT stakeholders to drive maximum value from 3rd party suppliers:
- To identify and then execute a pipeline of savings opportunities across the wider infrastructure/networks category to deliver savings against the 21/22 and 22/23 budgets.
- To define the long term relationship strategy with key IT partners, ensuring they become enablers of our strategic goals.
- To develop and deliver effective sourcing strategies for new requirements
- To negotiate and contract for clear and certain delivery and commercial outcomes
- Deliver annual cost-saving targets against budgets in technology and across the wider group.
- Support category reporting, savings tracking, and spend data tracking.
- Utilise procurement systems to drive compliance of category spend to procurement policies, including contract storage and sourcing process governance.
Ideally, you will have a strong category background and 5 years of proven experience in a hands-on sourcing role of a FTSE 100/250 procurement function.
You will be able to motivate, organise and manage yourself to deliver to challenging deadlines, have experience of managing long term, complex, high value, high-risk contracts and have strong networking and stakeholder management/influencing skills at senior and executive levels.
The package on offer includes:
- Basic Salary of up to £85,000
- Up to 30% Bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Discounts on products