Having grown from a £200m to a £1bn business in just 4 years, and with a new Procurement Director in place, this multinational and market-leading organisation is in the early stages of establishing a value-driven and world-class Procurement function.
In doing so, they are looking to add a forward-thinking Procurement Manager to the team who will support the Director in managing all indirect spend globally, delivering category strategies and sourcing processes across the business – including Technology, Marketing, Professional Services, Legal and Finance.
This is a unique opportunity that will provide a multitude of blank canvasses and the chance to play a lead role in shaping a highly-valued Procurement function. This role really does offer limitless scope, so if you are a driven and innovative Procurement professional that isn’t afraid to be hands-on their approach, please get in touch.
As Senior Procurement Manager, you will:
- Analyse spend, review contracts, identify opportunities and develop category plans that achieve stakeholder endorsement
- Deliver sourcing processes and contract renegotiations to deliver great commercial outcomes for the business
- Build and support strong working relationships with suppliers and partners and introduce SRM principles
- Support the Procurement Director in the development and management of robust Procurement governance processes
- Build positive relationships across the organisation and collaborate with all relevant teams including Marketing, Technology, Legal, Finance, and the Investment Management Office
- Influence at all levels up to and including the Board
- Demonstrable knowledge of Indirect procurement and the relevant supplier markets; ideally with a strong background in Technology and/or Marketing procurement
- Extensive procurement experience with a sound understanding of the evolving Technology procurement landscape
- Experienced in category management and strategic sourcing
- Enthused by the prospect of joining a new procurement function and supporting its growth
- Comfortable working in a global matrix organisation
This is a great opportunity to join a world-leading organisation. Please apply with an up to date CV today, or call Liam on 01962 869838 for more information.