Procurement Heads is delighted to partner with a renowned global retailer that is recruiting a new Senior Procurement Manager, IT & Digital.
The company is known for being a consumer favourite and a staple of the British retail industry.
As a business, it’s doing exceedingly well and is set to record huge profits for the end of the fiscal year.
Having expanded into European markets and on the verge of a partnership with a major third-party organisation this is a fantastic time to be joining.
As Senior Procurement Manager you will be a strong number two to the Head of Procurement. Whilst owning the IT & Digital category area and devising, embedding and implementing a strategic category plan, you will also lead the indirects team alongside the Head of Procurement.
You will have full exposure to the business plan and C-suite level stakeholders, enabling you to deliver and develop procurement’s role in accordance with the vision of the business.
If you want to work for a fast-paced, dynamic organisation where every day is different then this is just that.
As Senior Procurement Manager, you will be responsible for:
- To manage the ongoing supply of goods and services for IT/Digital and implement opportunities to maximise commercial value and improve the level of service
- To promote best purchasing practices to raise the level of service and commercial value achieved by Procurement
- To maximise commercial benefits & mitigate risk wherever possible.
- Responsibility for drafting and running RFP/RFI process, maintaining vendor relationships, leading negotiations, and managing contracts and commercial risk for technology vendors
- Close partnership and liaison with all key internal stakeholders including Senior Heads of IT, CTO and Finance
- To increase Procurement’s influence and remit within the relevant category and nurture relationships with all associated parties
This role requires someone:
- Who has a strong technical background in IT & Digital
- Who is highly credible and articulate with great communication skills.
- That can manage stakeholders at all levels.
- Who is a strong negotiator that fully understands the core strategic procurement principles.
Benefits of the role include:
- A salary of up to £75,000
- £5k car allowance
- 20% bonus
- Private medical
- Great pension match
- Brilliant company discounts
- And much much more