Procurement Heads' Public Sector team is recruiting a Senior Procurement Manager - Clinical for a Wiltshire-based organisation.
Procurement Heads is delighted to be working with an upstanding, public sector organisation that has recently undergone a huge transformation.
This organisation has just joined together three procurement functions across multiple sites in order to increase efficiency and standardisation.
This role will be responsible for helping to strategise a Work Plan for the upcoming 2022/23 year as well as overseeing various projects.
Ideally, you will come from a public sector background with specific experience in clinical procurement. You should also be willing to hit the ground running and have the ability to engage with stakeholders in a clinical environment.
- Act as the primary contact and source of expertise for category and procurement issues
- Contribute to key strategic and service decisions within the organisation and enable supporting solutions and strategies
- Define and execute individual (and cross, sub category) category plans based on end-user requirements and organisational needs
- To support the Head of Sourcing in the delivery of cost and efficiency savings across the organisation by analysing current spend information to develop in house and collaborative procurement strategies and workplans
- Engage with key end users, attend regular meetings where required to update your colleagues and raise the profile of the category and procurement department, process and policy
- Lead and manage a small team to deliver the local and collaborative procurement strategy and work plans
- Take a key role in the delivery of the collaborative procurement workplans across the organisation
- Continually check the market for framework updates, new tenders, new products and services, market insights and risks and keep stakeholders advised
- Run a competitive process (against frameworks) including compiling service specifications, SLA and KPIs, benchmarking, leading evaluations and awarding & compiling contracts
Benefits of the Deputy Head of Sourcing roles include:
- 27 days holiday
- Hybrid working
This organisation operates a fully hybrid working policy with a typical pattern of two days at home and three days on-site.