Procurement Heads is delighted to be partnered with a telecommunications company that’s at the heart of critical infrastructure nationwide.
The business is the driving force behind a smarter and greener life in the UK and plays an instrumental role in the government’s net-zero targets.
The business is undergoing a huge transformation across its commercial team and is recruiting a number of new positions across SRM, Procurement and Category Management.
As Senior Procurement Manager, reporting to the Head of Sourcing, you will be joining a heavily strategic function that will be at the forefront of business operations and expansions.
Leading a team of 4 Procurement Managers and Buyers, you will deliver a category-led buying approach from tactical buying to strategic multi-year procurements.
As Senior Procurement Manager you will be responsible for:
- Manage, lead, and deliver sourcing activity to assigned projects and categories utilising established negotiation, benchmarking, strategic sourcing techniques & sustainability policies.
- Working with C-Suite executives within and outside the company to set and implement, sourcing and procurement strategies
- Providing thought leadership on sourcing models to meet the different needs of the business
- Providing sourcing expertise on one of the following areas: – Telecoms, Technology and IT, Security, Outsourcing, Innovation and Professional Services
Knowledge in experience in a Technology and Telecoms environment is essential for this role.
- A salary of up to £78,000
- Up to £7,800 car allowance
- 20% bonus
- Private Medical
- Competitive Pension
- And much more!