Procurement Heads is looking for a Senior Procurement Business Partner, Professional Services
Procurement Heads’ public sector practice is exclusively working with a renowned Housing Association on the South Coast to support with the appointment of a Senior Procurement Business Partner.
About the role
As the Senior PBP your role will play a crucial part working within the Growth and Assurance business area driving strategic development within the procurement function. This will include the category management of professional services (HR, IT, Marketing, Finance). You will report directly into the Procurement Director, with scope of growing your own team.
The key purpose of your role will be to enhance commercial excellence, ensuring value for money while fostering a culture of continuous improvement. Commitment to continuous professional development and staying updated on procurement best practices is essential to effectively stepping into this role.
If you are a seasoned procurement leader with a passion for influencing positive change, then this could be the role for you! You’ll have the chance to:
- Build and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders including internal customers, suppliers, and other third-party organisations
- Lead procurement processes for designated areas with greatest opportunity and risk through approved systems and platforms
- Implement, and monitor procurement policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Lead proactive analysis of designated areas of spend through effective use of project management, considering opportunity and risk
Essential experience to effectively carry out the role
- You’ll need a minimum of 5 years of senior procurement experience, with a focus on governance, compliance, and systems preferred.
- Experience of Public Sector Procurement (PCR2015)
- You will need to be able to demonstrate experience of supplier and stakeholder management as well as responsibility of procurement activities across professional/corporate services category management.
- You’ll need to be able to demonstrable working knowledge and application of procurement regulations and relevant legislation.
- A social housing background would be advantageous.
Salary and Benefits
- £60,000 to £63,000 per annum
- Salary sacrifice pension
- Health cash plan
- Enhanced leave of 26 days plus bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Remote role