Come and join the Procurement Heads team in our breezy, modern office in the heart of the beautiful city of Winchester. We’re busy transforming the perception of traditional recruitment, with the intention of becoming the number 1 recruitment consultancy of choice in the UK. We are a small but powerful team with ambitious goals – and we need you to help us achieve them.
We need a highly skilled, experienced Marketeer with a confident, dynamic and driven personality. Somebody with a strong creative outlook, a hunger for full autonomy, and the drive to succeed. Do you have the ability to think both within a grounded, data driven space as well as outside the box to create new, effective ways of entering the market place?
If the answer is yes, keep reading!
As Senior Marketing Manager, you will be solely responsible for the full suite of marketing campaigns and activities across both HR Heads and Procurement Heads, overseeing the development and successful delivery of a fully integrated, end to end marketing strategy in line with continually developing overall business objectives. This role encompasses all elements of the marketing mix, so a thorough knowledge of all key principles and how / when to apply them will be essential.
This is a unique role that will provide you with full autonomy and the ability to take ownership of your own marketing strategy, while working alongside the Senior Leadership Team. With your knowledge and experience, you will lead the business into new markets and drive new business through the door, increasing business revenue and contributing towards the overall business goal of becoming the No.1 recruiter in the UK. We are very proud of the reputation we have built within the industry; our presence is well known, respected and continually growing, but we are looking for an ambitious Marketing Manager who will take us to new heights!
The main responsibilities of this role include the creation and management of;
- Top level 1-3 year marketing strategy
- Company websites
- All social media channels
- Branding and Corporate Identity
- Creation of marketing collateral – both online and offline
- Full SEM strategies
- All analytical digital platforms including Google Analytics and Search Console
- Tracking and reporting on all marketing activities
- Film and visual editing
- Companywide business focused events
- Corporate Social Responsibility and charity events
- Content writing
- Advertising and PR
- All internal marketing
- Increase brand awareness and visibility within the recruitment industry, tracking and analysing exposure to the market. Use this study to further awareness, driving us to the number 1 position
- Create, manage and improve lead generation campaigns – delivering new candidates and clients for both brands
- Increase website traffic and, as a result of studying visitor behaviours and analytics, increase overall conversion ratio of traffic to lead
- Continually grow social media presence (we are currently the fastest growing Procurement recruitment agency in the UK on LinkedIn!)
- Drive an end to end SEM strategy that will increase the positioning of both brands KST’s to page 1
- Successfully manage all business focused events per year, with at least 50% new business
- Keep the internal recruitment team aligned with marketing objectives and business goals by managing all internal communications – you’ll also have the fun task of organising quarterly team building activities and away days!
- Generate all electronic and physical marketing collateral using the Adobe suite, and manage key design suppliers throughout the production process
- A detailed competitive analysis on an ongoing basis to identify where we sit in the market and how to better our positioning
- Set, track and analyse the Marketing budget – demonstrate cost savings, marketing activity delivered with impact and overall ROI
You will be required to set annual targets in every area of marketing, so the ability to clearly demonstrate Marketing’s continuous progress to the rest of the business on a regular basis is key. A highly supportive and enthusiastic Senior Leadership Team await your input with excitement, so this is your chance to shine!
- Educated to Degree level or qualified Chartered Marketeer
- 5+ years’ experience within Content, Social Media and Digital Marketing
- Experience in designing and leading marketing campaigns across a business
- Strong analytical skills within the Digital Marketing space
- Experience within the Adobe suite (Photoshop, InDesign CC preferred)
- Experience working with high quality visual elements including graphics, photography and video
- Excellent written, spoken and presentational skills
- Event management skills
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organisational skills
- Proven track record of successfully increasing the brand profile of organisations
The kind of person we hope to find:
- Open, honest and trustworthy
- Creative and forward-thinking
- A strong sense of team spirit
- Passion and drive to succeed
- Proud of their contribution to business
This exciting opportunity awaits an experienced generalist Marketing professional with the ability to create, implement and manage a successful end to end Marketing strategy. If you have the drive to succeed and the digital and analytical skills to demonstrate the ROI Marketing can bring to a business – then this is the role for you.
Please apply with an up to date CV today, or call us on 01962 869838 and ask for Caroline or Helen to discuss this role further.