We are partnered with an arm’s-length body in the financial services sector to recruit a Senior Procurement Manager (Corporate Services).
The Financial & Professional Services practice at Procurement Heads is currently partnered with an arm’s-length body in the financial services sector to recruit a Senior Procurement Manager for Corporate and Professional Services.
The organisation is in the process of building out a greenfield procurement function to support improving nationwide infrastructure to achieve the government objective of a net-zero UK by 2050.
As well as empowering the nation’s transition to a greener future through clean energy, green transportation, water and waste, the organisation is passionate about generating regional and economic growth and employment.
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you have central government framework experience within the corporate and professional services category, specifically with PCR2015.
This hybrid role will see you aligned to the head office in Leeds, with an expectation to be in the office 3x/week.
- Building and managing supplier relationships within the corporate and professional services category
- Monitoring and reporting on procurement performance including spend analysis and supplier performance metrics to identify improvement opportunities
- Developing and maintaining key stakeholder relationships, ensuring regulation and compliance is maintained throughout
- Ensuing compliance with procurement policies and regulations including PCR2015
- Managing a range of high-complexity contracts with suppliers, monitoring KPIs, disputes and ensuring compliance
- Building strong, cross-functional relationships to understand future procurement pipeline, category spend and budget
Skills and experience:
- Significant experience in a senior procurement role within the public sector
- Significant corporate and professional services category experience within CCS and other public sector frameworks
- Excellent negotiation and contract management experience
- Strong leadership, management, communication and interpersonal skills
- Results driven mindset
- Up to £85,000
- Up to 15% pension contribution
- 30 days annual leave + bank holidays (buy and sell scheme)
- Up to 16% discretionary bonus
- 10% flexible allowance
- Life insurance