Based in West London, this award-winning, boutique Procurement consultancy has seen rapid growth – testament to its stellar reputation.
As a result, the company is looking to bolster its existing teams by adding a Senior IT Procurement Manager to act as a subject-matter expert across the enterprise.
The role would see you leading complex and challenging client engagements from cradle to grave, as well as give you a platform to progress to Partner-level roles within the firm.
As a Senior IT Procurement Manager, you’ll mentor and lead consulting teams (if appropriate) and work with clients – from SMEs to FTSE 100 businesses – in the Greater London area, engaging with C-suite contacts across many different businesses.
Culturally, the company is brimming with some of the brightest up-and-coming Procurement talent and its business ethos has a strong emphasis on professional development and embracing individuals from diverse and varied backgrounds.
As Senior IT Procurement Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Managing one or more projects or project workstreams, including organising and directing teams, tracking project progress and ensuring results are achieved
- Analysis and problem-solving techniques to deliver against project objectives
- Delivering on brief and on time to ensure client satisfaction
- Stakeholder management of all relevant client executives and team members
- Leading one or more major client projects, managing client satisfaction and ensuring effective stakeholder management at all levels including Board level within the client
- Owning financial and business management of major projects, including project revenue and profitability
- Leading and inspiring team members at all levels, both within the client and company to ensure excellent team performance and delivery
Skills and experience:
- 5-10 years’ deep category knowledge across the whole gamut of IT Procurement
- A strong track record in leading major change projects, which led to significant reductions in cost and/or improvements in efficiency (either in a consultancy or across multiple different industries)
- Experience in a leadership role within either a blue-chip organisation or top-tier consulting firm
- Strong numeric, analytical and verbal reasoning skills with the ability to develop creative solutions and resolve problems
- Excellent presentation, communications skills and the proven ability to manage, influence and resolve challenging situations
Benefits of the Senior IT Procurement Manager role include:
- 15% bonus
- Pension scheme
- Training budget
- CIPS membership
- Life insurance
- 24 days’ annual leave (additional day for your birthday)
How to apply:
To discuss the Senior IT Procurement Manager role in more depth please contact James Dobbin at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 7785 622635 | +44 (0) 1962 869838. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.