Procurement Heads is partnering with a leading financial services and insurance brand, with locations across the UK and a Procurement presence in Surrey. We are working to recruit an IT Senior Buyer on a 12 months FTC basis.
We are looking to speak to Senior Buyers with IT category experience, specifically within IT software and software licencing.
- Support Senior IT Procurement Manager and IT stakeholders to deliver on allocated procurement activities and projects
- Work to develop effective relationships with stakeholders to ensure the right supplier base is in place that delivers the right quality, value & required due diligence
- Supports in all sourcing and supplier management activities, operating end-to-end
- Conduct market analysis, negotiation and contracting activities with suppliers
- Managing risk through robust due diligence practices in alignment with existing guidance and processes
We will shortlist candidates based on the following criteria:
- Previous experience in working in IT procurement categories, ideally software and software licencing
- Previous experience working within financial services and insurances, or similar corporate environments
- Proven track record of identifying and delivering cost savings and other added value
- Excellent stakeholder management, with senior level exposure
- Knowledge of Contract Law and ability to work alongside our in-house legal team for contract negotiations
- Ability to work practically and with agility in a changing environment
- Strong negotiation skills and supplier management skills
- MCIPS – qualified or working towards qualification, preferred but not essential
Benefits for the roles will include:
- Competitive salary c.£40-50,000 per annum
- Bonus opportunity
- Long term flexible working
- Market leading pension scheme
- Flexible benefits including range of discounts
- Bespoke training and development plans
To discuss the IT Senior Buyer role in more depth please contact Sophie Cook at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 7387103143. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.