Already working with some huge brands, this consultancy has just taken on two new clients leading it to grow its team.
We are delighted to be working with this expanding procurement consultancy, which has a start-up mentality and is looking to take on a new Senior Buyer.
As Senior Buyer you will work across numerous categories of spend with a specific focus on Commercial Services. You will be responsible for all the quotation requests and the main liaison between the supply market and customers.
As a Senior Buyer your responsibilities will entail:
- Evaluating supplier price, quality, and delivery performance
- Onboarding new suppliers and maintain existing supplier records
- Building, maintaining and managing supplier relationships through effective communications
- Preparing and implementing appropriate forms of contract commitment with suppliers, engaging legal counsel and senior management when required
- Staying current and up-to-date on market changes that may affect the supply and demand of products/services. Communicating this effectively to relevant stakeholders
- Attending meetings and updating other colleagues on issues or concerns to share best practice and define processes
- Developing ideas and strategies to improve operational efficiency, add value, aid business performance and working towards a strategy of continuous improvement.
- Production and maintenance of bespoke reports
Experience and knowledge needed for the position:
- Minimum of 3 years’ procurement experience including, but not limited to, buying, SRM and supply chain management.
- Experience in managing supplier interactions and ideally some experience in reviewing contracts
- Across a broad set of categories including Commercial Services (including but not limited to marketing, travel, events, H&S related products and services, fleet, travel etc) IT (including hardware, software and telco), Professional Services (including temp labour, Learning & Development)
- Confident in the entire procurement process from quote to invoice
How to apply:
To discuss the Senior Buyer in more depth please contact Rahim Ali Ahmad at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call +44 7387 102095. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.