Are you a Buyer looking for seniority and recognition? Looking to get into a reputable company with ample progression?
This is an exciting role, sourcing in a competitive and thriving industry. Your main responsibility will be sourcing IT hardware and software for a reputable company. This organisation’s procurement team is growing and will continue to grow for the next 5 years. The benefits of working for such a large business is the ability to continually progress and this could be your perfect way in. If you are someone who has experience in indirect procurement but want to learn about the ever-changing IT profession, then this is the right role for you because IT knowledge is not necessary for this role; the company is willing to teach this. The key parts to this role are end-to-end tendering, contracts management, Supplier Relationship Management and good indirect procurement experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develops, implements and leads category sourcing strategy for defined areas, managing the ongoing commercial, operational, quality and risk management requirements within their category.
- Responsible for the full end to end sourcing and supply process for a category from supporting business partners to develop a definition of need (requisition / specification) through to confirmation of delivery and supplier payment.
- Engage effectively with the supply market for their category to bring value-added innovation and opportunities.
- Manage, on behalf of the business, effective supplier relationships, balancing security of supply, cost effectiveness, commitment, reputation and access to market innovation.
- Lead and execute tendering, negotiating, contracting and contract management activities on significant spend areas within their category.
- Identify and lead opportunities within their category to drive performance in supply, cost, quality, innovation and risk.
For more information please call Chizoba on 01962 869 838 or email Chizoba@procurementheads.com