We’re proud to be partnering with a PE-backed manufacturing company to appoint a Quality Manager.
We’re retained to appoint a Quality Manager for a manufacturing business that has seen monumental growth over the last 18 months and is preparing for even more growth over the next twelve to twenty-four months due to winning new long-term contracts.
Reporting to the General Manager the Quality Manager will be responsible for coordinating and leading all Quality Management System activity. This will involve ensuring Quality standards and auditing activities across the business are managed to the highest levels and that there are developed to support the organisation and drive success.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Compile monthly reports to the management team
- Promote an environment that prioritises safety and encourages excellence and integrity
- Manage and lead Quality function teams
- Ensure all customer, regulatory, and corporate reporting is completed on time and to the required standard
- Challenge the status quo, bring new ideas to the team, and open conversations
- Prepare and lead all the external Certification/Regulatory audits
- Provide leadership on product quality issues
- Lead investigations of customer complaints and ensure timely reporting of findings and delivery of actions
This role requires a goal-focused, driven individual with an ability to influence stakeholders at all levels. Ideally, you will have experience of leading ISO 9001:2015 regulatory compliance activity, ERP System requirements and exposure to New Product Introduction (NPI). Lean Six Sigma Green Belt qualified and experience in Continuous improvement experience would be highly advantageous.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate success in a similar role, leading a quality team in a manufacturing environment, a hands-on approach and a willingness to contribute to the wider business.
This organisation strives to promote from within and is offering a real chance to influence change in an industry-leading, global company.