Procurement Heads are partnering with a family run, building supply business to hire a Purchasing Coordinator.
We are seeking a highly organised and proactive individual to join the team as a Purchasing Coordinator. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a keen eye for detail, and possess excellent communication skills, then this is an excellent opportunity to suit your skills.
As part of the role, you will be required to expedite orders with suppliers and ensure timely deliveries. You will also manage order books as well as monitor and report updates to the purchasing team. As Purchasing Coordinator, you will act as the glue between departments to communicate and resolve issues, manage inboxes, and resolve invoice queries.
Skills and experience:
- Experience in a fast-paced office environment
- Experience using an ERP/MRP systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Highly organised with a high attention to detail.
- Competitive salary starting at £25,000, increased to £26,000 after the probation period.
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 30 after 5 years.
- Opportunity for professional development and growth within the company.