A burgeoning multinational professional services company that specialises in major capital programmes across the infrastructure sector is looking to appoint a Programme Commercial Consultant to an ever-growing team of consultants.
The team was set up in 2018 and has an excellent track record of delivering complex strategy, set up and transformations for public and private sector clients to deliver major programmes both in the UK and internationally.
This is an exciting opportunity to support their world-renowned clients in developing, implementing, and optimizing commercial strategies, functional set-up, and engagement approaches. If you have a background in Procurement, Supply Chain and /or Contracts, are forward-thinking, passionate about making a difference and are keen to take the next step in your career, this could be the opportunity for you.
As Programme Commercial Consultant – Programme Advisory your key responsibilities will be:
- Contributing to the assessment of a business challenge, the development of an ‘optimal’ solution and implementation of said solution.
- Supporting development, implementation and optimisation of commercial strategies, functional set-up, and Programme optimization.
- Working within diverse and multi-disciplinary teams representing the organisation at client sites.
- Deploying established processes, tools, and systems, tailoring these to suit specific circumstances and contributing to their continuous improvement and development
- Supporting the successful adoption and realisation of successful business outcomes
- Supporting key activities within the Programme Advisory team including internal development of transformation products and approaches
- Preparing, defining, and leading on bid proposals, and work closely alongside Senior Management and the wider team.
- Identifying, contributing to and progressing business generation opportunities where appropriate
Skills and experience required:
- Strong experience in one or more of the following: strategic procurement, category management, supply chain, contracts
- CIPS, RICS qualification or equivalent experience
- Graduate calibre with relevant industry experience (Master’s degree or equivalent experience desirable)
- Excellent communication skills including active listening, presentation, and written communication
- Confident in dealing with clients, with a ‘making the difference’ approach and an enquiring mind-set
- Able to work and thrive in a multi-stakeholder environment
- Experience in working with multiple forms of construction contracts would be advantageous
- Experience in some or all of the following sectors infrastructure airports, defence, government services, highways, natural resources, railways, real estate, water services
Benefits of the Programme Commercial Consultant – Programme Advisory role include:
In addition to a £50,000 salary, this role comes with a £4,000 car allowance with a good pension, 24 days holiday and private medical. There will also be access to a company car as this role includes some travel between offices.
How to apply:
To discuss the Programme Commercial Consultant – Programme Advisory role in more depth please contact Grace Turner at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 7747 272 285 | +44 (0) 1962 869838. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.