Are you a passionate procurement professional who wants to work in a forward-thinking IT tech company? Then we want to hear from you!
Due to this company’s ongoing growth and success, they are now looking for an addition to the team – a Product Manager to work within the purchasing team.
As Product Manager, you will be an integral part of the success of the wider business as a key element of this role is to ensure the flow of products is maintained so that the company can keep delivering to all customers.
As Product Manager, you will be responsible for the product lifecycle, including; analysing market trends, prices and stock availability.
- Identifying products to add to the portfolio.
- Creating web specifications.
- Setting web sell prices.
- Carrying out competitor analysis, to see how the company fair against competition.
- Maintaining positive relationships with suppliers & vendors
- Negotiating cost prices.
- Managing run rates and stock levels.
- Maintaining due dates.
- Developing strong working relationships with other departments to help drive sales.
- Making product recommendations to internal and external customers.
Skills & experience:
You must have good knowledge and understanding of PC hardware and be able to identify key product features that would be of interest to specific target groups of customers.
In addition to this, you will need:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role within the IT and tech industry
- Strong understanding and experience of supply chain management
- To be highly analytical, being able to spot trends, be quick to react to market changes
- Top notch communication skills and relationship management skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- To be a real team player
- To be self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Experience with HTML
- The ability to work under pressure
- The ability to delivery good customer service
- Ideally be degree level education or hold a qualification in purchasing and/or supply chain management
Benefits of the Product Manager role include:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Health plan scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff discounts
- Social events
- Working from home (after training period)
- A great breakout room
- Kitchen and shower facilities
To discuss the Product Manager role in more depth please contact Chizoba Uzuegbunam at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07393 140 509. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.