Procurement Heads Financial & Professional Services team is hiring a Procurement Supplier Manager for a leading international real estate business.
This business provides a multitude of services for homeowners, businesses, farmers, investors and everything in between, offering unparalleled expertise across all sectors of the real estate market.
This individual will support the development of the business real estate and facilities management procurement strategy as well as be responsible for the day-to-day operation of the procurement systems and supplier management functions.
This Procurement Supplier Manager role will suit a systems-oriented procurement professional with a strong background in end-to-end contract management.
The business operates a hybrid working model, with 2-3 days spent in their London office and the rest spent working from home.
Key responsibilities for the Procurement Supplier Manager role:
- Regularly reviewing and developing procurement policies, processes, and procedures
- Developing and standardising third-party performance goals and metrics including SLAs and KPIs
- Serving as the primary contact for supplier management-related questions, training, policy and procedures
- Overseeing the Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) of key suppliers
- Contract management planning and execution including progress reports & updates to senior management
- Working closely with all the key stakeholders to create a cohesive and efficient end-to-end contract management function
Key skills and experience for the Procurement Supplier Manager role:
- Procurement experience within a facilities/property management environment
- Understanding of both hard and soft services (including M&E, fabric/measured term, consultancy, cleaning, security, energy/utilities, etc.)
- Understanding of commercial leases and the landlord and tenant relationship
- Good understanding of service charge budgets and accounting principles
- Commercial acumen and a clear understanding of contract law
- Experience in the production of structured documentation including tenders, contracts & framework agreements.
- Ability to follow up and negotiate with both internal & external stakeholders
Benefits of the Procurement Supplier Manager role:
- £40-50,000 salary
- Private medical
- 25 days holiday