Procurement Heads is retained by a leading supplier of industrial maintenance and distribution solutions. We are seeking a Procurement Specialist.
Procurement Heads is retained by a leading supplier of industrial maintenance and distribution solutions. We are seeking a highly skilled Procurement Specialist.
This opportunity allows for personable growth managing a defined supplier base within a key category vertical with the freedom to make decisions which contribute to the overall Category Strategy.
The Procurement Specialist will:
- Be responsible for establishing and managing commercial relationships with suppliers.
- Drive value and negotiate favourable terms to maintain mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Standardise contract frameworks, support continuous improvement, and manage end-to-end supplier and product data.
- Lead and nurture the commercial relationship with suppliers.
- Establish and manage standardised contract frameworks and terms and conditions.
- Drive value through negotiations and ownership of commercial terms, including rebates, price support, trade marketing, and more.
- Support and facilitate the management of Supplier and Product Data End-to-End to enhance procurement processes.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent commercial acumen, with a keen eye for opportunities and risks.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to liaise with stakeholders within the organization.
- Proven experience in vendor negotiation, selection, and management.
- Background in setting and managing contract frameworks.
- Proficiency in budgeting and financial management.
- Knowledge of Industrial maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) products, such as Mechanical Power Transmission, Fluid Power, Tools, PPE, etc.
- Experience in data management and analysis.
If you are a proactive and results-driven professional with a passion for procurement and supplier relationship management, apply now.
- £38,000 Annual Salary
- 23 days holiday
- Pension matched to 5%
- PMI and Medicash cover