Due to an internal development opportunity this globally recognised consumer goods business has a new Procurement Manager opportunity leading the development, management and operation of an effective source-to-contract process that achieves the required levels of visibility, control and efficiency over supplier spend.
This role offers the chance to work together with Procurement and the wider exec team in ensuring Procurement is at the forefront on the business needs on an international level.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing the Source to Contract area providing a roadmap that drives global standardisation and process improvement to ensure end-to-end process meets business requirements
- Provide the link between S2C and P2P processes, working with key stakeholders and outsourced partners to ensure alignment of goals and enable collaborative working
- Implement and maintain appropriate source-to-contract process governance by working with functional and divisional stakeholders to implement defined standards and procedures globally
- Define, create and maintain the Procurement & Supply Chain policy, Group standard, source-to-contract standard operating procedures and supporting documents/templates
- Lead management of continuous improvement projects ensuring target people, process and technology capabilities are deployed effectively, benefits are delivered, within budget and with engagement and buy-in of key stakeholders
- Promote and deliver ways to improve understanding of procurement processes, provide on boarding, training and access to tools and materials to improve performance to the procurement function
- Experience in managing the Source to Contract process in a large multinational organisation
- Possesses strong business acumen, with advanced experience and knowledge of source-to- contract best practice and processes to provide direction and guidance to the Procurement team and business stakeholders
- Track record of strong thought leadership and delivery in source-to-contract transformation/ continuous improvement and improved practices
- Significant experience of SAP, SAP SRM, ARIBA or other S2P systems
- Strong Planning and Analytical Skills, operating at board level
- Degree or equivalent is preferred but not essential
If you are a Procurement professional with a good track record of working in an operational environment and have managed Source to Contract/ P2P processes in your current organisation, then this could be a great opportunity for you. This role will firstly see this P2P roll out across the UK.