Join our healthcare client, working alongside the Head of Sourcing within a medium sized procurement team, acting as the Procurement Manager.
We’re seeking to appoint a Procurement Manager who will join our healthcare client based in Wiltshire. This role offers a hybrid working model, where you can work from either the Swindon, Bristol or Salisbury offices (2 days per week).
Procurement Heads are partnering with the Head of Sourcing to help them secure the right candidate working in accordance with Public Contracts Regulations (2015). As the Procurement Manager you will have responsibility for managing the strategic procurement program across the Non-Clinical category, taking lead on complex projects and contributing to the delivery of contract compliance. You’ll be working within a medium sized team, liaising with stakeholders at all levels to understand and reflect the objectives of the organisation within the procurement strategy.
Here’s an idea of what the role will look like
- Undertake complex procurements for high value contracts and developing appropriate procurement strategies, specifications and evaluation criteria/methodology
- Undertake an active lead in collaborative contracting activity across three healthcare trusts
- Meet customer requirements and demonstrating best value for money through compliant procurement strategies, actively managing the market place, the implementation of effective supplier relationship management and contract management
- Provide professional advice and support to communicate the necessary financial and procurement regulations
- Management and mentorship of a small team
You’ll need to be able to demonstrate relevant skills relating to the job specification, including end-to-end procurement and contract management across ideally having previously worked in the Public Sector. Candidates will also be assessed based on their interpersonal skills including evidence of business partnering, negotiation and supplier management.
Candidates who have worked across the corporate or professional services procurement categories, would be encouraged to apply.
In exchange, we can offer you a permanent contract working alongside a busy but hugely collaborative team. Our client aims to demonstrate their values in everything they do and this also translates into procurement. We want to hear from candidates who can demonstrate evidence of driving value for money, working within ethical and legal guidelines as well as putting healthcare patients front of mind at all times.
Benefits will include
- Annual salary of £45,000 – £55,000
- Minimum of 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working – 3 days at home
- Annual personal development review and plan to support your career aspirations
- Access to training courses for all staff
- Paid sick leave
- 37.5 hour working week
- Flexible working