Situated in Central London, this previously venture-capital backed business is now owned by an international conglomerate with an enviable global portfolio of companies. The business is now looking for a Procurement Manager to be based in Central London to devise and execute its indirect Procurement strategy for its UK and US businesses.
Operating from its fresh and well-designed head office, you will be placed in a fast-paced environment designed to keep you happy, creative and inspired, allowing you to provide sound commercial advice on contracts and indirect category purchase commitments.
Managing an IT Buyer and a core spend of £100m, you will head up the Procurement department across indirect product categories, so the role necessitates a self-starting, strong generalist and leader well-versed in indirect Procurement.
Essential knowledge and experience:
- Professionally recognised purchasing qualification (MCIPS)
- Strategic Procurement expertise – minimum of 5 years’ indirect Procurement experience
- Experience working in a fast-paced and changeable environment
- Strong and self-starting leader able to operate with minimal hand holding
- Excellent communication, negotiation and project management skills
This is an amazing opportunity to become the number-one Procurement person heading up indirects for a household brand name and industry leader.
To discuss this role in more depth please contact James Dobbin at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 7785 622635 | +44 (0) 1962 869838 . All enquiries are handled confidentially.