This globally recognised FTSE 100 organisation are currently hiring for a Procurement Manager to lead the development of the FM category and manage the SRM for a large variety of key clients.
This is a high performing and relatively new team with the role having at least 1 direct report in the UK, so someone interested in people management as well as managing a large category would be an advantage. You will be part of the senior leadership team for the business and drive best practice as the team continues to grow.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing a multi-million pound spend across Hard and Soft Facilities
- Design and Implement category strategy across FM and its sub categories, considering risk management, value and service across the business globally
- Manage large and complex supplier relationships and drive innovative sourcing solutions
- Reporting into the Head of Procurement you will be mentoring and supporting them on growing the procurement profile within the business
- Have a solid Procurement category knowledge across Facilities Management
- Ideally some level of managerial experience (not essential)
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders in the business and have strong negotiation skills
- Have the energy and drive to motivate stakeholders and deliver key strategic projects for the business.
- Degree or equivalent is preferred but not essential
If you are a Procurement professional looking for a new challenge within a highly innovative and growing business and have a solid background in FM then this could well be the role for you!