A leading Utility provider with 14 sites across the UK is seeking to appoint a Procurement Manager to primarily support a programme of building maintenance works across those sites.
Based in Gloucester and reporting into the Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for visiting the sites and building key stakeholder relationships. The role is focused on the ongoing maintenance of those sites with a programme of works totalling £125m across all sites. There is a strong emphasis that any high value projects should be dealt with on site and anything else can be dealt with remotely.
This is a highly visible role within the organisation and requires someone who is strong with SRM and internal stakeholder engagement.
- Point of escalation for all site queries and main Procurement contact for these sites
- Stakeholder engagement both internally and externally
- Ownership for a programme of FM works worth £125m
- Confident communicator – able to profile yourself across the business and build relationships
- Flexible nature – be able to travel to the various sites to meet stakeholders and when a programme is of high value
- Hard and Soft FM experience would be useful although not essential. A lot of the Category knowledge can be taught as long as there is a sound base knowledge
To discuss this role in more depth please contact Hayley Packham at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call +44 (0) 7780 043157 | +44 (0) 1962 869838 . All enquiries are handled confidentially.