This specialist procurement transformation consultancy, working on a household ingredients company transformation project based in High Wycombe, is looking for a Procurement Manager, Ingredients.
Working closely with internal stakeholders and an elite consultancy team you will drive procurement excellence and continually improve the procurement strategy.
Responsible for formulating, leading and managing cross-functional teams to achieve cost reduction targets while ensuring supply reliability and satisfying business requirements.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing client category spend analyses, identifying clear category profiles and opportunities
- Defining optimum business requirements which are fit for purpose
- Analysing category supply market analysis, identifying key suppliers, trends and cost drivers
- Developing and implementing strategic sourcing strategies
- Facilitating and manage the RFP process and make client recommendations using recognised procurement methodologies
- Implementing and lead the transition of new suppliers
- Creating and presenting client project updates to Senior Management
- Establishing and developing strong stakeholder relationships
- Quantifying, tracking and reporting on savings delivery
As a minimum you’ll have the following:
- A minimum of 2-4 years procurement or relevant consultancy experience
- A strong customer-focused approach is essential
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Proven track record of successfully delivering sustainable cost savings and process improvements
- Ability to analyse data, distil information and identify key outputs and recommendations
If you’ve worked in or with a consultancy, we’d be very interested to have a chat, please call Sam on 01962 869 838 or email firstname.lastname@example.org