This is a really exciting time to be joining the company as it embarks on a bold transformation programme after exiting from a larger venture capital firm.
Having recruited a Head of Procurement last year, the company is building a completely new procurement function.
In the midst of its separation phase, there are a number of instrumental projects upcoming and ample opportunity for process and practice improvement.
In addition, with a multi-million-pound investment upcoming, this will be an exciting and challenging space for years to come.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, this role leads the development, implementation and execution of sourcing, category management and procurement activity across the company’s Indirect spend portfolio.
The company offers a superb culture and you will be joining a team that are passionate and all fighting towards the same cause.
As Procurement Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing appropriate sourcing strategies to go to market, selecting contracts with suppliers ensuring clear scope and performance indicators, and optimising cost, service, quality and supply
- Managing commercial relationships with suppliers across their categories at a level proportionate to the business importance of the supplier or service
- Working with leaders to identify, develop and benefit from the company’s most important partnerships. This should include commercial benefits as well as softer and value-added benefits
- Identifying and executing new opportunities and driving continuous improvement in the supply base
- Ensuring visibility of total cost of ownership with year-on-year improvements
- Playing a key role in the procurement team, supporting and contributing to procurement strategy and process.
As Procurement Manager you will be rewarded with:
- A salary of up to £65,000
- Private medical