This fantastic, growing Hampshire-based company can claim to be the UK leaders in their industry sector and is now looking for a Procurement Manager to head up a team of five.
The company has had exceptional growth going from a £6m turnover to £35m in one year. With a new CEO leading them to further growth in the next 3 years, this is a very exciting time to join the company.
As Procurement Manager:
You will be part of the business unit managers table, managing a team of five and spend of £22m.
With your passion and experience in Procurement, you will focus on driving revenue and reducing costs as well as managing and broadening a supplier base and supply chain.
As this company begins the next stage of its growth, this will be your chance to implement strategy and stretch an experienced team of buyers by making Procurement more visible and understood across the business.
The team is very friendly and there is a wonderful collaborative feel to the company, so if you are looking for your next managerial position and an opportunity to implement ideas, this is the role for you as the company is all ears; there is no limit to what you can do.
Skills and experience required:
- 3-5 years of Procurement experience
- A thorough understanding of processes and procedures in supplier management and governing KPIs
- A keenness to drive new processes where needed
- An ability to drive revenue and cost savings across the supply chain
- Experience broadening the supplier base
- Direct and manage a team
- An understanding of free-market sale
- Change management
- A keenness to promote Procurement
In applications for the Procurement Manager role we will be looking for:
- Experience drafting and managing contracts Management
- Supplier relationship management experience
- Change management
- Team management
- Someone who has been instrumental in lowering costs
- An understanding of the manufacturing/engineering industry
- Some inventory and stock management experience is useful but not essential
Benefits of the Procurement Manager role include:
- CIPS is supported
- Free parking
- Lovely team and environment
- Flexible working
- A real sense of camaraderie across the business
- A chance to be part of a growing company and UK leaders in their industry
- Bupa after three months
- Pool car
To discuss the Procurement Data Analyst role in more depth please contact Chizoba Uzuegbunam at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07393 140 509| +44 (0) 1962 869838. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.