A nationally recognised energy organisation is recruiting a Procurement Manager– Fleet to join its customer finance supply chain team.
As a Procurement Manager – Fleet, you’ll support the Senior Manager of Supply Chain in developing and managing key categories to support the delivery of supply chain activities.
The role offers a hybrid work model, and you’ll be working in one of it’s UK-wide offices
As a Procurement Manager – Fleet your key responsibilities will be:
- Developing the Supply Chain Strategy for the area of the business, in conjunction with the business strategy, taking full account of other activities within the Supply Chain portfolio and drive the supply chain strategy.
- Identifying supply chain requirements covering the given category / portfolio.
- Ensuring that all supply chain is carried out in an ethical and controlled manner in line with supply chain policy and procedures.
- Negotiating and obtaining agreements to the optimum supply chain strategy for the business, identifying and leveraging group supply chain synergies where practical.
- Generating and recording savings for the company by effective supply chain.
- Developing a supplier base that is appropriate to the size and complexity of the organisation and mitigates the supplier risk in a suitable manner.
- Ensuring that suppliers deliver the expected goods and services to the required quality in a timely manner and at the agreed costs. Manage exceptions effectively and ensure mitigating actions are put in place and followed.
Skills and experience:
- Procurement experience within fleet, facilities, or travel.
- Experienced in procurement process management including supplier sourcing, documentation, evaluation, selection, managing the tendering, negotiation, and award of contracts for high value multidiscipline contracts.
- Experienced in Bid Process Management including supplier sourcing, documentation, evaluation, and selection and managing the tendering and award of contracts for high value multidiscipline contracts.
- Experienced in the award of high value and complex contracts.
- Experienced in contract management and providing commercial solutions.
- Experienced in Supplier Relationship Management.
- Experienced in working across multiple teams and engaging multiple stakeholders.
Benefits of the Procurement Manager – Fleet:
- Negotiable salary dependant on experience
- Up to 5% bonus
- Double matched pension
- Up to 28 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Holiday trading (up to 5 days agreeable by the company)
- Healthcare cash plan
- Critical illness insurance