A highly ambitious private equity-backed leisure organisation is recruiting a Senior Procurement Manager to join it’s growing team.
The business is embarking on a massive transformation and expansion programme and has nearly doubled in size year on year for the past 3 years.
It looks to continue along this growth trajectory and has several acquisitions in the pipeline, aiming to cement its foothold in European markets.
Nevertheless, this is by no means a big corporate business, you will be joining a value-led organisation which places an emphasis on culture, flexibility and individualism.
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, you will be joining a transformational and newly restructured function in a brownfield environment which will provide ample opportunity to make some real impact.
You will govern Housekeeping, Laundry, Marketing and Corporate Service categories while leading a team of two. You will have accountability over your respective business area and be responsible for driving deliverables and embedding processes and practices into the org.
As Senior Procurement Manager you will be responsible for:
- Maintain up-to-date supply market expertise in the categories, ensuring the team is seen as trusted, go-to experts and finding market-leading opportunities and innovations.
- Maintain positive working relationships with all stakeholders, ensuring procurement has support and buy-in from stakeholders, whilst still constructively challenging and testing the status quo and always exploring alternative ways of doing things.
- Ensuring Strategic Sourcing plans are in place for all categories
- Ensuring SRM is in place for all strategic suppliers, including engagement from stakeholders and suppliers, and appropriate supplier management is in place for other important suppliers.
- Ensure a high level of labour standards are in place across the supply base, in particular within the housekeeping and laundry categories
- As a key member of the procurement team, provide leadership and input for the transformation of the procurement function.
- Keep up to date with procurement best practices and latest trends and issues in the profession.
- Salary of up to £85,000
- 10% Bonus
- Private healthcare
- 8% pension match
- Various company discounts and initiatives
- Hybrid working