Due to a national restructure within the Clinical space, this company is looking for someone with experience in Radiology & Cardiology clinical procurement experience to assist the procurement activities whilst maintaining the customer’s needs.
In this customer-facing role, you will leverage clinical spend and carry out spend analyses to identify ways to drive financial and clinical value for the customer. This role involves using spend data to engage clinicians, physicians, and procurement stakeholders which ultimately results in and drives procurement activity throughout this Category.
We are looking for candidates with previous clinical procurement experience and demonstrable stakeholder management skills as you will also be expected to build and manage strong relationships at the executive level.
- Use depth of expertise to lead work efforts that drive customer value by providing insightful, analytics and consulting advice and services that drive decision making
- Understand analytics and articulate these findings to customers that influence decision making and behaviours.
- Trains less experienced consultants on data interpretation and storytelling
- Guide and mentor less experienced consultants on data analysis, the applications of complex techniques and best practice
- Facilitate meetings and discussion with executive-level leadership that drives decision making
- Create and build senior-level customer relationships which may include periodic interaction with the C-suite
- Ensure projects meet expected scope, budget, schedule and performance metrics individually or through others and proactively communicate project status to customers
- Coach team on how to manage priorities and complete work tasks
- Proactively develops strong relationships with customers, colleagues and staff
- Frames complex business problems accurately and simply
Skills and experience required:
- Procurement experience 5 years
- Ability to make decisions about priorities, timings, scope, and resources to execute on expected value.
- Ability to develop and manage comprehensive project plans
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Relationship building and communications skills
- Change management facilitation
- 7 years of experience in a relevant role.
- Relevant degree preferred
In applications for the Procurement Manager role, we will be looking for:
- Procurement in clinical categories
- Demonstrable stakeholder engagement skills
- Prior experience in a customer-facing role
How to apply:
To discuss the Procurement Manager role in more depth please contact Rupert Gaster at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call 07867 453328| Enquiries are all handled confidentially.