Procurement Heads' Consumer team is recruiting a Procurement Manager for a global leader in the technology sector.
Procurement Heads is partnering with a global FTSE 50 software business embarking on an exciting procurement transformation.
As such, they are recruiting a Procurement Manager to manage vendor and supplier relationships, tenders and contracts internationally for their category.
As part of an impressive international procurement team, you will be playing a key role in an exciting procurement environment where two days are truly never the same.
This is a great opportunity to join one of the world’s largest businesses in their space and enjoy a very well-planned career development path with a great deal of training, development and international exposure.
The main duties and responsibilities of the Procurement Manager role include:
- Source, negotiate and manage international vendor agreements centrally in line with company compliance policies
- Contribute to global procurement programmes, by feeding the country requirements into the category strategy
- Support business partners to achieve strategic goals, minimise risks, and maximise benefits using best-practice pricing and strategy
- Proactively work to rationalise supplier base where best
- Represent global procurement developments and initiatives across the wider business
- Work closely with Category Specialists in global procurement and also other support functions especially Legal, Finance and HR.
Job function competencies:
- Strong procurement category management experience
- IT/Tech or professional services procurement expertise
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrable expertise in contract negotiation and management
Benefits of the Procurement Manager role:
- £60-65,000 salary
- Annual bonus
- Private medical insurance
- 10% matched pension
- 25 days holiday