Procurement Heads is working with a renowned developer and prime contractor within the house building space that is looking for a Procurement Manager.
Procurement Heads is working with a renowned developer and prime contractor within the house building space which is looking for a Procurement Manager to engage and manage the supply base for main contractors and alternative suppliers to ensure the ability to deliver on the circa £2bn of sanctioned future work.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a greenfield procurement team within a successful organisation and contribute to the organisation’s growth.
As Procurement Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Leading supplier selection processes, including agreement of third-party partnerships and competitive tendering as appropriate
- Agreeing on commercial terms for major subcontractors in the relevant area of procurement
- Organising and leading supplier performance management meetings with relevant stakeholders, ensuring performance is factored into future supplier selection
- Exploring modern methods of construction within the relevant area of procurement
- Collation and reporting of performance metrics
Qualifications and experience:
- Excellent relationship management skills with the ability to engage, negotiate and manage key stakeholders and suppliers
- Results orientated with ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines
- Ability to negotiate complex commercial deals
- Ability to proactively manage major supply chain partners
- Knowledge of property development, construction or similar industry
- £60,000 per annum
- Share scheme
- Employee bonus
- Flexible benefits