Procurement Heads is working with a renowned energy services company to provide support in the recruitment of a Procurement Manager.
Reporting to the Senior Procurement manager – Operations, you will be working closely to support their growth plans to deliver energy efficiency improvements to UK homes.
The key focus of this organisation is to promote the installation of energy efficiency retrofit measures (such as improved insulation and heating) in eligible fuel-poor homes.
As Procurement Manager your key responsibilities will be:
- Supporting the development of various category strategies
- Using data to build and keep updated a clear view of category spend and suppliers
- Delivering savings that contribute toward the procurement team objectives
- Continuously striving for improvements in cost, value and innovation.
- Continuous improvement of Procurement tools (P2P, RFP, Contract database)
- Supporting the implementation of new procurement systems and process
Qualifications and experience:
- A strong negotiator with a previous track record of delivering commercial benefits
- MCIPS qualified or working towards this (desirable)
- Comprehensive experience across multiple procurement categories
- Strong presentation, relationship building, negotiation, facilitation and conflict resolution skills
- Able to apply skills beyond the traditional functions of Procurement
- Knowledge of Procurement systems (i.e Source to Contract and P2P)
Benefits of the Procurement Manager role include:
- Up to £63,000 base salary
- 26 days holiday
- 9% flex benefits
- Hybrid working