A FTSE 100 defence company is seeking a Procurement Leader to join its team in Surrey.
You will be an important part of ensuring that the production of materials and services are delivered on time, remain within budget, and are fully compliant with quality requirements.
The Procurement Leader role will provide you with a challenging and evolving environment where no days are the same; you will have regular interaction with suppliers to drive delivery performance.
Managing your own team and contracts, your responsibilities are designed to direct a team in accordance with the Supply Chain processes and procedures.
Skills and experience required:
- Team management
- Cost and spend management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Lead all aspects of Supplier Management including negotiation of contracts, conducting CSRs, performance improvements and supplier development activities
- Supplier Performance (SPR)
- Schedule delivery performance of data and hardware
In applications for the Procurement Leader role, we will be looking for:
- Achievements and Responsibilities clearly detailed on your CV for each role
- A proven record of making savings, managing budgets
- Driving supplier performance
- Experience in procurement of materials or services
Benefits of the Procurement Leader role include:
- A good starting salary
- Experience within a highly regarded Government backed company
- Development support
- Flexible working
Interviews are taking place already so please get in contact if this sounds like something for you and we can secure you a spot on the shortlist.
Either reply to this email or phone me on 07387 103143. Please send me an updated CV detailing your responsibilities and achievements as this information is a specific requirement from the company, hiring.
How to apply:
To discuss the Procurement Leader role in more depth please contact Katie Dunbar at Procurement Heads by emailing your CV to email@example.com or call 07387 103143. Enquiries are all handled confidentially.